Friday, July 27, 2012

Healing Hands Scrubs Review






Healing Hands Medical Scrubs are hands down my favorite scrubs. They are designed to maximize movement while maintaining a flattering silhouette, their fabric is durable as it is comfortable. As Healing Hands says "one look, one touch, one wear, one wash will convince you". As you will see in this review every inch of these scrubs were designed with the upmost of care and thought.

Healing Hands
Kristen Top Stamped Floral- this top is beautiful, light weight and has so much detailing. I definitely didn't feel like I was wearing a uniform! The shutter pleating at the top and hem line is unlike anything I've seen before.









Healing Hands also sent me their Maura Top in Royal to review. (color different then pictured below) The detailing in this scrub top is fantastic. The notched neckline has a similar detailed notch on the sleeves. The top even has a cellphone pocket.












Healing Hands Kimberly Pant- I'm wearing Kimberly Pants in both pictures. They come in regular, petite, and tall. These pants have so much detail: Six pockets, back elastic, ankle slits, faux fly, 60/40 Cotton/Poly blend. It's like you're wearing your favorite pair of jeans .




Healing Hands Jennifer Jacket- Ok nurses you know those awful scratchy jackets with the tight elastic wrists? This jacket was like a breath of fresh air! It's so soft, feels like you're wearing a regular cardigan, it's 65/35 cotton/poly blend but I actually thought it was 100% cotton because of how soft it was. Has an adjustable drawstring back and two large pockets. Is it winter yet? Can't wait to wear this jacket!




In this review I talk a lot about the extravagant detailing Healing Hands Scrubs provide... All the way down to their tags. If you want to feel fabulous, look great, and add a little more style to your work wear... Healing Hands is the way to go.




Check out Healing Hands: HERE

Their website has a place where you can enter your zip code to find a local retailer near you!





Disclaimer: I was sent this product(s) for review, I was in no other way compensated for my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment