Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kids First Aid Kit by Pet Portables






You should know by now my world revolves around my lil'tykes and my tailless tornados. Using a first aid kit is a daily occurrence in my household between these boys and their dogs! When I heard about Pet Portables I was immediately excited. They offer first aid kits for your pets/kids and travel kits for your dogs/cats. Check out my review of their Pet Travel/Safety kit: HERE. Let's take a look at their Kids First Aid Kit now.....





First Aid Kit contains:
1 pair non-latex gloves
2 insect sting wipes
2 2" x 2" gauze pads
1 pair scissors
2 antiseptic towelettes
2 first aid cream
1 plastic tweezers
1 1" x 5 yard coflex
4 adhesive bandages (latex free)
1 CPR card
1 I.D. card
1 kit box





The concept behind these I.D. cards is simple but very important and useful! I'm going to fill mine out and keep one in the diaper bag and copy one for my fridge.








They included a CPR card for quick important instructions. As a nurse this is common knowledge but that's not the case for most people and if they were in an emergency this could be very useful.




See these faces ... You can only imagine how often I'll be using this kit.




Love your pet? Don't forget to check out my review of Pet Portables Safety Travel Kit HERE.




Disclaimer: I received the product(s) reviewed free of charge for my review but no other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment