Thursday, July 26, 2012

UGLee Ergonomic Pen Review

UGLee Ergonomic Pen Review

UGLee Pen is the ultimate grip pen designed by Dr. Lee who spent over 8 years designing a pen based on shape, texture, material, and ink to make a "perfect pen".




As a nurse my pen is probably my MOST used piece of equipment daily! And I'm very particular about my pens.... VERY. I was extremely excited to review UGLee pens to see if they lived up to the hype and my high standards.




At first touch the grip area felt very strange but I soon got used to it. Most pens the cushioned area is small and doesn't always provide adequate coverage. With UGLee pen the cushioned grooved area is the size of the entire pen, so you can't miss it. It kept my hand and fingers feeling good throughout my shift. The ink can be refilled, comes in black, blue, & red.




I would say the price point at $19.99 for a 3 pack is slightly high. I'd love to be hosting a giveaway so you could try them out but the company didn't include the extra pens for the giveaway. Sorry! (Maybe in the future)
My thoughts... if you write as much as I do this is a good pen to try out.

Visit UGLee Pen's Website: HERE
"Like" them on Facebook: HERE
Follow them on Twitter: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment