Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Citrus Lane June Box Review & Coupon

CITRUS LANE "The Little Artist" BOX REVIEW




This will be my first official blog review of Citrus Lane, but it's my fourth box. They are the entire reason behind why I started my blog. I use items from my previous Citrus Lane boxes on a daily bases and get asked about this company so much I decided I needed to start this blog. So WELCOME!
Below is the description of the content from "The Little Artist" Box. I've seen mixed emotions regarding this months box because it wasn't stuffed with products but I found it refreshing and imaginative. I'm a full-time nurse who just looks forward to days off when I get to play with my boys and this box allowed us just that time...... We had a dance party to the music CD, played music, & did art which was a blast






Puppy Slide Flute- this was a huge hit with both my 15month old and my 3yr old. Now you might ask why a 15 month old gets this type of box. I have his age adjusted to be 1yr ahead so the boxes he gets both boys can share. So far this has really worked well for us.





















Eco-kids is a line of art supplies that gives children the tools to create using non-toxic, natural ingredients & environmentally friendly packaging. I loved the two pouches of paints they sent also! You just add water, a 1:1 ratio. Which means use only a little each time and it's easily stored for next time.





Next up is a sample from Magical Menagerie. The boys thought it was "awesome" & it was very easy to put together.





It's no surprise I like to shop online. I've enjoyed the coupons I've received thus far in Citrus Lane boxes. Here's another one for www.minted.com It's for $35.00! Great value! Although I loved the prints on their website, I will probably end up ordering some journals to write down the funny things my kids are doing and saying right now! HUGE SAVINGS!!! Want to save an additional $25.00 to use with your $35.00 coupon? Use my special link: http://www.minted.com/referral/landing/nf407





Citrus Lane boxes are for ages NB- 3yrs old. Every month is a different theme. So far I've received "Dining out", "Bedtime, Bathtime", "Fun In The Sun" and now "Little Artist" If you think you'd be interested in receiving these boxes please click on my link: http://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Lindsay.Kendall THEN use code SPRINGFUN to take 10% off! You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!
Or want to save 20%?? LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!! 20BOX (only avail for limited time until 7/7/12)
Ok so you say that was a lot of pro's & no con's..... Here's my CON: I want to subscribe to two boxes! I want the age to go past 3yrs. My. 3.5yr old would just love a box of his own.... HINT HINT!

Disclaimer: I'm a paying customer of Citrus Lane, I don't work for them (although I'd love to). They didn't ask me to write a review & all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, i shouldnt have looked. supposed to get my box soon, what age is your box my little one is 8 months old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son is 15 months but I double his age. So instead of 3/3/11 I have 3/3/10. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just signed up for Citrus Lane. My daughter will be 12 mos on her first box. Would you reccomend aging up? I don't have any other kids. Just her :)

    ReplyDelete