Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Monthly Subscription Box Reviews & more.....

Since I belong to some of the most incredible monthly subscription boxes I thought I'd start a blog to share about some of the awesome things I find for both my lil' tykes and my tailless tornados (two Aussies 7month old Sydney and Liberty who we will be getting after July 1st). I'll start fresh and review June/July boxes from: Citrus Lane, Kiwi Crate, Bark Box, Wittlebee, & Green Kids Crafts. Heres more info on each company:




CITRUS LANE
4-5 "best of products" delivered monthly for $25.00 with free shipping for newborn-3yrs old. Each month is a different theme. The pictured box below is their bedtime, bath themed box. June's theme is "Littlest Artists" and I can't wait. Go to http://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Lindsay.Kendall and enter code SPRINGFUN to save 10% today.




KIWI CRATE
Monthly themed craft boxes for 3yrs -7yrs old. Our first month is pictured below and was a garden theme and last month was a knight theme. Really fun $20.00/month and very creative. Go to following link and try it for only $10.00 http://www.kiwicrate.com/Refer?i=LindsayK




BARK BOX
So how could I leave my precious Sydney and soon to be sister Liberty (my tailless tornados Aussies) out of the mix so of course I found this company Bark Box and they even donate 10% to a rescue group. My first box was awesome and I'm looking forward to Junes box. They are filled with toys, bath products, treats, you name it. They base the boxes off the size of your dog: small, medium, large. $25.00/month or less if you sign up for 3 or 6 months. Go to http://www.barkbox.com and enter code LIKEN036 to save $5.00 :)





WITTLEBEE
Monthly membership that sends you 8 pieces of kids clothing for $39.99/month (5.00/piece) its brand names and basics to help build your child's wardrobe & up to size 5T. They have a stylist call you and go over your specific style preferences. :) My first two boxes were great. Read my review & click on this link to save $10.00 off your first order!





GREEN KID CRAFTS

Earth Friendly fun delivered right to your door! The people at Green Kids Crafts are so generously sending me July's box to review for my blog. It's an earth friendly monthly art box perfect for ages 3-8yrs. These boxes look fantastic and I know my 3.5yr old and I will enjoy reviewing it. Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment