Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SLAP WATCH REVIEW

SLAP WATCHES "1 SLAP Watch endless possibilities"


The people at Big Time Brands sent me these four fabulous SLAP Watches to review on my blog. As a nurse I'm always looking to spice up my scrubs with fun accessories. These watches are just what I needed!






Wow I'm in love with the styles they sent me. Their website has so many more. Click here to check out more styles.






Each SLAP Watch comes with a removable face which means all watches are interchangeable and very versatile.







Another unique quality of SLAP Watch is it's one-size fits all approach. I received the Original SLAP & SLAP Jr (smaller). Reasons this is the perfect watch for nurses: light & comfortable, easy to remove when necessary, can attach to loop on scrub pants when performing a procedure, easy to read, great conversation piece with patients, cleans easily, second hand for recording vital signs, and last but not least the price is fantastic!







Check out SLAP Watches: HERE
Check out their entire collection: HERE
"Like" SLAP Watches on Facebook: HERE

Disclaimer: I was sent this product(s) for review, I was in no other way compensated for my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment