Monday, November 12, 2012

Wittlebee October Box + Discount Code

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”-Dr. Seuss

I feel this way with how quickly my boys are growing! Time is flying by and at times I can't keep up with their clothing needs.... That is until I found Wittlebee! I get a mixed box of 3T and 5 and my boys are styling. I mean check out these fabulous matching 2fer shirts by Warrior Poet. It doesn't get much cooler then this.



I requested cargo pants & jeans and got these amazing Calvin Klein jeans for my older son. LOVE!



So I don't mind receiving the plain long sleeved shirts... You can transform any short sleeve shirt to winter ready with these awesome simple t-shirts.



When my older son saw this shirt he said "oh you bought me this shirt because I'm a star?" We paired it with a pair of sweat type pants from a previous box and made him a pj/lounge set. It's his favorite right now!



Wittlebee's monthly boxes now contain 6 items for $39.99/month and that's a great deal for a box of clothing worth over $100.00. (People who signed up before July 1st get 8 items/box but the same value). Their boxes are built around the concept of basics. With my special link you can save $10.00 and only pay $29.99 for your first month!
Click on my special link to sign up and save $10.00 on your first box! Click HERE


Have two kids? Try splitting a box! In your notes section you say what you want for size example: 3T/5T boys split boxes, include what you DON'T like in addition to the brands and styles you do.WAIT... Maybe you don't want a box every month? Wittlebee has solved this problem with a hassle free section on your profile under "Next Billing Date" it says "Pause Subscription" and when clicked on gives you the option to choose a date up to 3 months out to pause your account until. What are you waiting for? SIGN UP TODAY!


Disclaimer: I pay for my own subscription to Wittlebee, I wasn't asked to write a review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment