Monday, November 12, 2012

Citrus Lane October Review + Discount Code

“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good” - Dr. Seuss

The squeal of excitement when the boys see that yellow box is enough to put a smile on any parents face. October's Citrus Lane box was no different... The boys immediately reached in and started exploring.



This Munchkin plate was very popular in my house... My oldest son knew right away it would be perfect for his BBQ sauce for his chicken nuggets. And we're still holding out hope for a 3+ box for boys.


Ella's Kitchen makes these pouch foods and they are a great concept for beginner eaters and on the go meals. My 19 month old won't eat pouch food but we gave it to a friend and they loved it.


I loved this book and it was much similar to my kids "I can do it too/all" attitude. I'm liking receiving books in our boxes each month.


DHC Deep Cleansing Oil- I love that Citrus Lane includes a little something for the moms. :)


Baby Ganics Lotion is thick, and a perfect daily lotion for my 19 month old who always has dry skin.


Oball was a huge kick with Cooper who was smiling, laughing, and throwing it for the rest of the day.




Citrus Lane boxes are for ages NB- 3yrs old. Every month is a different theme. So far I've received "Dining out", "Bedtime, Bathtime", "Fun In The Sun", "Little Artist", "Bon Voyage", "Back to School", "Animal Parade" and now "Fall Fun".

**USE MY LINK & CODE TO SAVE $$**
Citrus Lane is my favorite childrens company! I highly suggest it and you won't be disappointed. If you think you'd be interested in receiving these boxes please use my link to to sign up & you'll get the discounts I mention below and I'll get credit for you using my link:
HERE
THEN use code SPRINGFUN OR 10TODAY to take 10% off! You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!

I'll include this in every review until my DREAMS COME TRUE! You'd make so many moms happy if you had a 3yr+ box! We can even help out! I'm just saying.... (I've been posting this for months and just heard they will have a limited edition box for girls 3+... Since it's not for boys I have to continue posting this) but check it out! Will be released November 15, 2012.

Disclaimer: We pay for our own subscription. We were not asked for our options but we give them anyway and all opinions are our own. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment