Sunday, January 13, 2013

Citrus Lane Review + $10 OFF DISCOUNT LINK

Hi everyone! So if anyone reads this blog they know my obsession is my kids and my dogs, I mean who wouldn't be? Have you seen them? A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Well Cooper has been getting Citrus Lane Boxes and at the end of each review I post that my told negative feedback is that the boxes don't go past the age 3...

BIG NEWS ALERT! Starting in February Citrus Lane's Boxes will be for ages Newborn-5yrs. Now I asked Caleb what he thought of this and he SCREAMED "Yay.. It's finally my turn!" Thank you Citrus Lane for making my son smile. <3

WANT TO SIGN UP? PLEASE USE MY LINK and you will save $10.00 when you sign up. :) CLICK HERE TO AUTOMATICALLY get the $10.00 savings: https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Lindsay.Kendall

Here is our 2012 CITRUS LANE REVIEW ROUND UP! 

Cooper what do you think about Citrus Lane? And this is the SMILE I get! <3 
 Wee! Thank you Citrus Lane for helping us discover toy brands like Green Toys... (Not pictured the airplane... It was busy flying) As a mom of two rough boys I appreciate a durable toy! But that's one of the things I just love about Citrus Lane.... Teaches me about products I never knew about and are now used on a daily basis!

Want to see more things we have gotten from Citrus Lane in the past? See all my past reviews: 


SUPER EXCITED FOR CITRUS LANE IN 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment