Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chelsy's Toys




“The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.”
― Samuel Butler



Our tailless tornados enjoy playing...and making a fool of themselves with us for the entire day! When I learned about Chelsy's Toys I knew it was something we needed to check out. What makes this toy so different? It was designed in a figure eight shape, the traditional toy has several areas for your dog to grab. Talk about unique, this toy is constructed from nearly 500 individual knots, making Chelsy's Toys unlike the traditional "rope" and braided toys on the market.


MACHINE WASHABLE!


GENTLY CLEANS & BUFFS TEETH


USED IN TRAINING LIKE OBEDIENCE, FLY BALL, & AGILITY.


I can see this toy lasting for a long time. It's a good teething toy for our 4 month old tailless tornado and they play with it together and it gets pulled hard but maintains its shape.

Check out Chelsy's Toys: HERE




Disclaimer: I was sent this product(s) for review, I was in no other way compensated for my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment