Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rockin' Green Detergent Review





Rockin’ Green makes eco-friendly cleaning products which are designed to make cleaning easier and greener. They are most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent which can be used on all fabrics and is very popular for parents who use cloth diapers. Rockin’ Green even specializes their formulas to fit different types of water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).




All products (except Funk Rock) come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Smashing Watermelons, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).








I'm the mom of two rambunctious Lil'Tykes and I'm washing sweaty boy laundry constantly. The scent I picked was smashing watermelons and it actually smelled really good (like real watermelon) but after my clothes were washed they just had a perfect clean smell....



I would have loved to review their line "Dog House Rock" which is used to clean and refresh dog beds, toys etc. They even carry a pail freshener to take the stink out of your diaper pail... Such a cool idea. If you want to check out their entire line of products go to their website: HERE

Disclaimer: I was sent these samples for review no other compensation was given and all options are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment