Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crinkits Dog Toy






Have a dog who loves to play with water bottles but tired of how quickly they crumble and have to be taken away? The people at Zigoo Pets have come up with Crinkits Dog Toy which is a tight fitting extremely durable sleeve for your water bottle allowing hours and hours of play!








Crinkits are made in the USA of a very durable, safe, and recyclable material they call Zigflex. It also floats and I know the tailless tornados would love to take it in the lake and test it out! ZIGFLEX material is a thermoplastic elastomer or sometimes referred to as TPE contains the highest tear properties available for a TPE.





This toy has a scent the dogs picked up on right away and it reminds me of vanilla. Crinkit isn't intended to be a chew toy but an interactive toy... That being said after DAYS of play (and some chewing) with my 11 month old and two 4 month old tailless tornados this thing shows NO SIGNS of wear!




They won't even sleep without their Crinkit!








So we received this toy in our September BarkBox and since it was SO DURABLE and easily our puppies FAVORITE toy it really needed its own review. Do your dogs love to swim like ours? I think this would be a great lake/pool fetch toy. The only reason we haven't tested it out in the lake yet is for fear of losing it. :)

CHECK OUT ZIGOO PETS CRINKITS TOY: HERE

"LIKE" THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE: HERE

SEE MY BARKBOX SEPTEMBER REVIEW: HERE


Disclaimer: This product was received in my BarkBox for September, I wasn't asked to write my review, however decided to share my opinions due to my love of this product. Hopefully the tailless tornados can be product testers in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment