Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mayron's Goods OUCH STUFF Review






Mayron's Goods is a natural and organic line of skin care products which was started by actress Melanie Mayron and her chemist dad. Their list of products is impressive & I'd love to try each and every one! Today I'll be reviewing their "OUCH STUFF".




So being the mother of two BOYS ages 3.5yrs and 18 months cuts and bruises are a daily occurrence. My Lil'Tykes enjoy keeping me on my toes and they should come with this warning label... "I do my own stunts". When I received OUCH STUFF I immediately had a use for it. The scent really stood out to me as sort of minty fresh.








I love that Mayron's Goods are not tested on animals, only actors! The ingredients are impressive... 25% certified organic calendula balm, cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, zinc oxide, candelilla wax, chamomile extract, aloe extract, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, vitamin e, essential oils, rosemary extract. 98.5% Natural.




OUCH STUFF comes in a 0.95 oz container for $16.00. This may not seem like a lot but a little goes a long way & not much is needed. The product is thick, doesn't burn when applied, and even works as a moisturizer helping make your skin feel soft in the areas you've applied it. As a nurse I also give this product two thumbs up and I love it's compact size to throw into any diaper bag, purse, etc.




Check out Mayron's Goods other products as well:
Our Best Diaper Cream
OUCH STUFF 4 Cuts + Bruises
Gentle All Over Body Wash
Astonishing Hydrating Body Milk
Tangerine Massage & Body Oil
CHAPSTUFF for Protecting Cheeks & Lips

I know I've still been looking for the best diaper cream out there for my little ones bum.... I'll have to give it a try. Living in AZ boating and enjoying the sun CHAPSTUFF would come in handy. I'm glad I found this company!

Check out Mayron's Goods website: http://www.mayronsgoods.com/

Shop for products online: http://shop.mayronsgoods.com/

"Like" Mayron's Goods on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mayronsgoods





Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment